Microneedling Long Beach
Reveal timeless beauty with Resplendent Day Spa
Microneedling in Long Beach, California
In the world of rejuvenation and aesthetic refinement in Long Beach, few procedures can match the transformative power of microneedling. Welcome to Resplendent Day Spa, where we help you embark on a journey through the artistry of skin rejuvenation right here in the heart of California.
Tucked in the lap of the coastal beauty of Long Beach, California, our facility acts as a sanctuary of elegance and expertise. Our service invites you to experience and explore the depths of microneedling, a modern technique of dermatological science.
What is microneedling?
Microneedling is a skin rejuvenation procedure involving the formation of minute, controlled punctures in our skin. This is done using a special device called a microneedling pen. The micro-injuries, when subjected to the treatment area, stimulate the natural healing process of our skin. This helps the skin heal naturally and without any enduring side effects. Microneedling is more effective because it helps increase the production of elastin and collagen in our skin. These proteins help keep our skin smooth, firm, and glowing. The procedure is mainly performed on the face but can also be used on other parts of the body.
Besides improving the skin appearance, it helps with other skin concerns, too, including:
- Improvement of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of acne and other scars on our skin
- Maintenance of uneven skin tone and texture
- It helps with blemishes and pigmentation.
- It can help with tanning, sun damage, and brown spots
- It can help tighten pores and diminish the appearance of large pores.
Why does microneedling work?
You might wonder why everyone is talking about microneedling nowadays. The answer lies in the transformative magic of this non-surgical procedure. The procedure helps stimulate the natural regenerative powers of our skin. The needles, acting like delicate wands of change, glide across our skin, creating minuscule channels of renewal. The imperceptible punctures done by these fine needles serve as a great way for the infusion of restorative serums to coax the skin and awaken it to regenerate like never before. The result is flawless skin that you only dreamed of.
At Resplendent Day Spa, we offer microneedling in Long Beach that helps provide an extraordinary experience to our clients. Our esteemed team of adept aestheticians is armed with state-of-the-art technology. With a profound understanding of every aspect of dermatological science, we strive to create a bespoke microneedling plan catered to your needs and unique skin.
What to expect from a microneedling treatment at Resplendent Day Spa
- Our experts will recommend a course of procedures per your goals and individual skin type. You can expect a plan for results at the first meeting. We will also decide whether you need multiple or a few treatments.
- Comfortable microneedling procedure. Our experts will apply a topical numbing agent to the treatment area per your needs.
- minimal procedure time, ranging from 20 to 30 minutes
- Mild sensation in the treatment area. Most patients report this feeling as the microneedling pen penetrates the skin.
- A smaller amount of the post-procedure effects. The skin may become a bit pink due to the immediate post-procedure effects. Also, it’s common to experience dryness, tightness, redness, itching, slight discomfort, burning, or tenderness. These signs will subside with time, and there won’t be any further complications.
- We will provide a clean, non-cytotoxic hydrogel to induce soothing aftercare. This will also prevent the skin from drying out after treatment.
- We will recommend an aftercare skin regimen after the treatment in Long Beach.
Microneedling is considered one of the safest skin rejuvenation procedures. The pain is minimal since it’s performed by trained professionals, and side effects subside in a day or two. However, as with every skin procedure, there can be minimal risk of complications such as scarring or infection.
It depends on the condition of your skin and the result you are looking to obtain. When you approach our facility in Long Beach, our physicians will create a plan with you and then might alter it based on the results observed per sitting. Usually, people start to witness potential results in 3 to 4 sittings.
Microneedling is suitable for all types of skin. However, it is unsuitable for people with acne, eczema, or other skin conditions. The procedure works well if you have old scars, fine lines, sun damage, aging signs, or long-term skin issues. We recommend consulting our physicians to determine whether microneedling is a good option for you.